Tuesday 12 February 2013

A Single Mom's Valentine Tribute





My biggest challenge this year was finding someone who still had Girl Scout cookies. All my contacts in the past have graduated out of scouts and I missed the pre-order.

Not to worry thanks to Facebook. I messaged a scout mom. Not only did she hunt down the missing thin mints but DELIVERED them to the YMCA to me at work! Wow! The blessings of friendship.

On another note, regarding the upcoming Mom Heart conference in Raleigh. There is still pleanty of room in my van to join me for a fun road trip, leading to encouragement and refreshment.....

AND SEVERAL BOXES OF GIRL SCOUT COOKIES WHICH I BRING ALONG FOR FUN!

It's my turn today to share at MomHeart online. What does a single mom have to write about on  Valentines that has a little to do with cookies? You can find out  here today.

Happy Valentines!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment