Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Love Story Continues here at home.

The time is finally here. It is 4 a.m. I will get little sleep today but will be on a plane to Uganda in less than 8 hours.

I suspect in spite of my excitement, the hardest part of leaving is not being at college with my Mary on Friday as she sets up her new dorm room, gets her books from the college bookstore, and settles into a new way of life.




But the worst part is I can't even call. I will most likely just recently landed and begun ministry as Mary takes off for Snead State.

I guess this the place where the rubber meets the road in regards to our faith. Do I really believe that God orchestrated this for me to be away.

Yes.

Do I understand it.

No.

Is it a big deal.

Yes.

Can He handle it.

Yes.

Father,

May you be all that you are to me to my sweet Mary as well. May your presence surround her as well as us as we go, individually and collectively to make disciples in both Boaz, AL and Kampala,
Uganda.



Thank you that you are an Omnipresent God...present everywhere all the time.

Thank you that time has no boundaries in your economy. A day is like a thousand years to you.

So it really doesn't matter that we will be 8 hours ahead. You have got  it all covered and we are all tucked under your wing.

And as the love story of Simon and Aggie will continue in Kampala, the Graves family love story continues as well. God is at work in each of His families restoring, blessing, and gracing each of our lives.

Thanks God for continuing to care for all the details of our lives.

I love you and applaud you and my family for their loving support of making this dream a reality for me.

I can't wait to share more when I return.

Thanks to each of you who have prayed, will continue to pray, and even given financially.

You are a blessing.

Love, Pam

1 comment: