Monday 15 October 2012

A true story of poverty with a happy ending!




Sally and I in Raleigh in 2011


Today is my monthly time to share at www.momheart.org. I am sharing the spotlight with  my dear friend and mentor Sally Clarkson as she continues with "Mentoring Mondays". I am happy to say my story about "What Keeps Me Up At Nights" following Sally's post has a beautiful theme of redemption as our life group delivers beds and more this evening to this sweet family in need.

Thank you Melanie for finding the furniture on Craigslist...the calls, texts, etc...TIME

Thank you Jason and Doc for driving half an hour and loading up the furniture.

Thank you Jason Page and Jason Yepma for delivering and setting up the furniture.

Thank you Amanda and Sigrid for contributing sheets, blankets.

Thank you to the missionary on furlough who chooses to remain anonymous for hearing about this need and generously contributing toward this cause. What a pleasure it was to meet you.

Thank you God for the power of redemption and the sweetness to participate in your work.

Love, Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment